Oh, the frustration of buying some panties… They always seem to ride up, dig in, bunch up, and leave those embarrassing panty lines. When wearing tight jeans, spandex, or especially an evening gown, those visible panty lines (VPL) can be quite unattractive. Tight elastic that digs in your cheeks can really ruin your outfit – here are some tips to say goodbye to VPL!
- If you are wearing a dress, something skin hugging or made of a thin, light weight fabric then you definitely want to make sure you wear seamless panties.
- These undies have flat seams with no ridges, so they won’t show under your pants.
- You want to wear something comfortable, that won’t ride up or slip down.
- You don’t want any lines showing, or areas to bulge.
- Microfiber panties are thin and soft against your skin and will stay in place.
- Skin tones (nudes and light colors) are less visible under your clothes.
- Finding the right fitting panty will eliminate movement and VPL. This may seem obvious, however panty lines often come from panties that are too tight or ill-fitting.
- Seamless panties are invisible under your clothes. They are to be worn, not to be seen.
- And don’t go commando, unless were talking about the brand.
Here are some of my favorites: